Covid-19 regulations & changes
We would like to welcome you to Ntinas Filoxenia Hotel and to thank you for choosing our property for your holidays this special summer season. We would like to ensure that we do our best in order for you to stay in a safe and protected environment to enjoy your holidays to the maximum! We are safe, we will keep you safe… Just follow the rules!
- Please wash your hands often and follow the hygiene rules
- Keep the distance of the social security (2 meters)
- Please avoid the hand shaking between each other and the hotel staff
- You can ask from the Reception information about : 1) All the procedures and the Safety Rules that the hotel follows concerning the Coronovirus Pandemia, 2) the public hospitals of the area which are handling the COVID-19 incidents, the local pharmacies etc, 3) All the individual security measures
- At the reception there is special equipment (medical kit) in case of a COVID-19 incident, such as :one-use vinyl gloves, security masks, antiseptic liquid, laser fever thermometer etc
- Please avoid the crowding during the check-in or the check- out procedures
- There are QR Codes with all useful information about COVID-19 hotel procedures and also the Restaurant and the Bar Menu
- It is recommended the payment to be done with no-money use (with credit or debit cards or through bank payments)
- In order to extend the time gap between the check-in and the check-out service, according to the government legislation there is a time change especially for this year. Check-in: 15:00 and Check-out: 11:00. If you want to ask for a “Late Check-out”, please inform the Front office desk, at least one day before
- The entrance in a room/apartment is allowed only to the guests who stay in the particular room/apartment
- If you observe any symptom (fever, cough or body weariness) to yourself or to any other guest of the hotel, please inform the Reception
- It is recommended especially for this summer season to avoid the use of the elevator. If it is necessary to use it then the maximum capacity is 2 persons
- Please leave the balcony doors open during the day for fresh air
- Especially for this year the housekeeping service of the room will not be frequent according to the hygiene protocols of the W.H.O. in order to avoid any contact with a possible incident
- The housekeeping service will take place every 3 days, according to the hygiene protocols. If you want to receive more frequent service, please inform the Reception desk one day before. Also, if you need any change in the linen or the towels of your room please inform the Reception desk until 12:00 noon, the same day
- The meals, breakfast & dinner will be served in buffet with the assistance of our waiters
- Maximum capacity per table: 6 persons
- Our indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam, located in Emerald Cave Spa, will not operate this year
- The number of the swimmers into the outdoor pools will not be more than 8 persons
- To complete the reservation process for an apartment, we ask that the customer provides a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the stay (never less than the price of one night). Money can be deposited into our bank account.
- Check In time – 15:00 | Check Out time – 11:00
- If the customer cancels the booking 22 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will be refunded (although you will have to cover any additional costs).
- If the visitor cancels within 21 days, the deposit will not be refunded and the visitor will have to pay the 50% of the total.
- When the visitor does come but has to leave earlier for some reason, 50% of the remaining stays have to be paid.
- The remaining balance is to be paid upon arrival at Ntinas Filoxenia.
- In the event that the customer decides to leave before scheduled departure date, he is requested to pay 50% of the remaining value of the days scheduled in accordance with provisions in the law of Article 8 N1652/86/ GG 167 A.
- Each additional person will be charged 5€ for the breakfast (BB) or 15€ for breakfast & dinner (HB).
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge, and children between 4-12 years old pay 50%.
- There is an early booking discount of 10% in the total value for reservations made until 30 of March (Early Booking).